Monday, March 3, 2008

cheat WEEKEND!

Well, I am back on track as of this morning; but friday-sunday were not pretty. I didn't get in a single workout (unless you count tons of walking and standing a workout, which WAS pretty tiring) and my diet was poor.

I modeled for three days at the American Beauty Show, a huge expo for American Crew. It was a lot of fun, I made some needed money, and met a lot of cool people - one of which happens to be a natural bodybuilder that agreed to help me with poses and get me motivated in the off-season. He made me realize I really gotta work on my back!

But the schedule was really grueling and we would have to stand backstage for hours at a time with nothing to eat or drink. I didn't get much sleep either, but I am not going to beat myself up about it because there is nothing I can do now but really train hard and diet strictly. Who knows, maybe the variety of food and cardio helped.

No comments: