Friday, February 22, 2008

POSING

So tomorrow marks 7 weeks out. I look a little soft in the pics cause of a modeling show I am prepping for next week, but that doesn't concern me. I need some advice on my poses, as these will be the mandatories at the show.

My biggest concern at the moment is looking good for the judges, not my mirror - the camera was at waist level for these shots. I can't imagine how even more distorted I will look when judges sit even lower. Any helpful tips or criticism is appreciated!

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR ENLARGED PIC

--------FRONT RELAXED--------
SIDE RELAXED----------FRONT DOUBLE BI-----


















----SIDE SERRATUS----------REAR DOUBLE BI---------------REAR LAT SPREAD-----




















-------SIDE TRICEP------------SIDE CHEST----


















No comments: