Sunday, April 13, 2008

Booya

Well, just got home after an exhausting and exhilarating weekend.

The event was a blast. The staff and other competitors were all friendly and helpful. So onto the results!

I entered Junior (24 & under), Novice (never won a class), and Light Heavyweight (174-194). I came in at 177 lbs. There were 4-6 people in each class, all great competitors.

I got FIRST for both Junior and Novice and FIRST in Light Heavyweight, as well as best poser. The overall (and pro card) went to the lightweight winner.

Thank you Joe for all your help - you made peak week and competition day stress-free.

I gave this everything I had, and it was great to see it pay off. This was the first bodybuilding competition I even attended, so to walk away with three titles is still hard to grasp.

Now to get to bed and try to start eating clean again, and put the 10 slices of pizza I had for lunch behind me!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations Matt!!!